On Saturday, 9 July 2016, the first regatta of “PHN-GDYNIA VIP RACING 2016” took place on waters of the Gdańsk Bay. The regatta was attended by representatives of companies being leaders of the Polish economy, which were invited by the Organiser, i.e. Polski Holding Nieruchomości S.A. The competition was combined with a charity action: each of regatta teams gave a donation to the Hospice for Children called “Bursztynowa Przystań” operated by the St. Lawrence Society in Gdynia.
Special guests of the event were: Mateusz Kusznierewicz, Olympic gold medal winner and Tomasz Cichocki, legendary Polish oceanic sailor who sailed single-handedly around the world.
The following teams took part in the regatta:
• ENEA S.A.
• EuRoPol GAZ S.A.
• Full Colour Sp. z o.o.
• Grupa LOTOS S.A.
• Hillwood Polska Sp. z o.o.
• Kancelaria Głuchowski Siemiątkowski Zwara
• Korporacja Budowlana Doraco Sp. z o.o.
• Leonardo-Finmeccanica PZL-Świdnik S.A.
• OLIVIA BUSINESS CENTRE
• Polski Holding Nieruchomości S.A.
• Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo S.A.
• PwC Polska Sp. z o.o.
• PROFBUD Sp. z o.o.
• Profesjonalna Liga Piłki Siatkowej S.A.
• Totalizator Sportowy Sp. z o.o.
After fierce competition, the winner was a team of PROFBUD Sp. z o.o. Congratulations!
*Updated on 26.08.2016
On 26 August 2016, an official meeting during which a donation of PLN 75,000.00, which was collected during the regatta, was symbolically given to the Hospice for Children called “Bursztynowa Przystań” in Gdynia was held.