The investment project was carried out at the existing Lipki barrage across the Odra River, in the Oława Commune (Lower Silesian Voivodeship). The scope of works of the Doraco Construction Corporation included:
- construction of a power station block in the form of a tall building raised above high water
- construction of a 202.30-meter long energy channel (its length measured parallel to the axis of the bottom of the trough)
- construction of a fish ladder along the right bank of the diversion channel; in order to protect fish during their downstream migration, an electrical safety barrier was designed before the water inlet to the power plant
- reconstruction of the traffic system along with construction of a vehicular bridge over the power station block
- reconstruction of the loading berth
There were three Kaplan turbines installed in the facility as part of the Investor’s supply.