The new WETI PG (Gdańsk University of Technology) building was designed as a 4-storey building, without a basement, with a flat roof. In the form of a building block, with a “Y” plan, 4 blocks (parts) A, B, C and D were separated. The primary function of the building is the function of teaching and laboratory equipment, and supporting are : administrative , catering and maintenance .
The building has two members: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics PG and service center of the Tri-City Academic Computer Network.
Finishing of the building:
- Curtain wall structural glazing
- The facade of sandstone (“Radkow” mine)
- Raised floor in rooms TASK
- Body aluminum wall system and the server computer labs
- System sanitary cabins
- Sliding wall, dividing the space of Auditorium Acoustic into two parts
- Acoustic panels of the walls and ceilings in Auditorium I
- Mobile racks and gate control in the branch of Main Library
- A microwave absorbers for anechoic chambers in the Antennas Laboratory
- Passenger lifts without machine
- Automation, control and management of BMS (Building Management System) installations and security
- Multimedia installations
Land use : 11 784 m2