Based on the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 (GDPR), we inform that the administrator of your personal data is Korporacja Budowlana Doraco Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at ul. Opacka 12. All other information, including the purposes and grounds for processing and the processing period can be found in the attached documents:
Data Protection Officer:
tel. +48 58 552 12 83
INTEGRATED QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT
AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Activities of the DORACO Construction Corporation Sp. z o.o. [Limited Liability Company] are based on tradition and rich experience on the market of general performance services of building investments. Thanks to compliance with high standards of: quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety, the company meets requirements necessary for performance of projects related to implementation and effective functioning of integrated management system.
As a general contractor which carries out large, comprehensive building projects, DORACO implements the Policy through action within the implemented Integrated Management System with simultaneous, full engagement of whole directorship and participation of all staff members. Furthermore, within the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) the company implements programs and projects in the following areas: culture, sport (children and youths) and development of local community.
Being an innovative company, dynamically responding to customers’ needs and open to constant development, DORACO fulfils the mission through its operations:
We build having future in mind.
The main objectives of DORACO’s policy contribute to strengthening of the company’s market position and its credibility in the eyes of investors, contracting parties and partners.
The company’s activities are based on marked out strategic objectives which are achieved by:
- Rendering general workmanship services at the highest level, at the same time ensuring flexibility in development against the background of evolving economic situation and requirements of customers.
- Affecting the natural environment to the minimum in the process of performing investments, by using the latest available techniques, minimizing technological waste and conducting waste management that is safe for the environment (segregation, accumulation and hand-over of waste for recycling or utilization).
- Maintaining awareness and promoting practices and behaviours within the scope of environmental protection among staff members as well as providers of services and materials.
- Improving effectiveness of activities on a constant basis related to control and prevention of pollution and formation of a negative impact on the environment by efficiently identifying significant environment aspects and by managing them (rational management of raw materials, materials, water, electric energy and heat energy).
- Taking care of staff members’ health and lives, including prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases, by identifying hazards and by assessing an occupational risk.
- Striving for permanent improvement of working conditions and meeting requirements of legal provisions and other provisions pertaining to occupational health and safety.
- Perfecting activities within the scope of occupational health and safety on a constant basis, including development of staff members’ awareness and by raising their qualifications (trainings).
The Management Board of the DORACO Construction Corporation Sp. z o.o. undertakes to:
- Comply with and meet requirements arising from Polish provisions of law and European standards with regard to quality, environmental protection, OHS.
- Take up constant actions aimed at improving: impact on the natural environment, occupational safety and protection of staff members’ health as well as to ensure the highest quality of rendered services.
The company management board guarantee that the Policy is comprehensible for staff members at all levels of the organization and assumes responsibility & liability for its implementation.
Controller – means the Doraco Construction Corporation Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-338), ul. Opacka 12, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Gdańsk – Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division, under the KRS number: 0000007469, NIP [Tax ID No]: 584-020-15-88, Regon [National Business Registry] No: 190555390, which renders services by electronic means as well as stores and gains access to information in the User’s devices.
Cookies – mean IT data, in particular small text files, saved
and stored on devices through the intermediary of which the User benefits from websites of the Service.
Controller’s Cookies – mean Cookies placed by the Controller, related to provision of services by electronic means by the Controller through the intermediary of the Service.
External Cookies – mean Cookies placed by partners of the Controller, through the intermediary of website of the Service.
Service – means the website at which the Controller maintains the Internet service, working
in the domain: www.domherbat.pl.
Device – means an electronic device through the intermediary of which the User gains access to the Service.
User – means an entity for the benefit of which, in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law, services may be rendered by electronic means or with which the Agreement on provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies used
Cookies used by the Controller are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, viruses or another unwanted software or malicious software cannot get to the Users’ Devices in this way. These files allow to identify software used by the User and to adapt the Service on an individual basis to each and every User. Cookies usually include a name of domain from which they come, time of their storage on the Device and assigned value.
The Controller uses two types of cookies files:
- Session cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there by the time of finalization of session of a given browser. Then, saved information is erased permanently from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there by the time of their deletion. Finalization of a given browser’s session or turning off the Device does not cause their erasure from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
The User can limit or turn off access of cookies files to his Device.
If this option is chosen, using the Service will be possible, apart from the functions whose nature requires cookies files.
III. Purposes of using Cookies
The Controller uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
Configuration of service
adaptation of the Service Internet websites content to preferences of the User and for optimization of use of the Service websites.
recognizing a device of the Service User and its location as well as appropriate display of the website, adapted to his individual needs;
remembering settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g.
with regard to selected language or region from which the User comes,
remembering a history of visited websites in the service to recommend the contents,
size of font, appearance of website etc. …
Authentication of the user in the service and ensuring the user session in the service
maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which the User does not have to enter login and password again on each subsite of the Service;
correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling in particular verification of authenticity of a browser’s session.
optimization and enhancement of efficiency of services rendered by the Controller.
Implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
adaptation of the Service Internet websites content to preferences of the User and for optimization of use of the Service websites. In particular, these files allow to recognize basic parameters of the User’s Device and to appropriately display the website, adapted to his individual needs;
correct handling of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users redirections to websites of the Service.
Remembering user’s location
correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling in particular adaptation of delivered information to the User in consideration of his location.
Analyses and research as well as audit of viewership
creation of anonymous statistics which help to understand how the Service Users benefit from websites of the Service, which enables improvement of their structure and contents;
Provision of advertising services
adaptation of advertisements of services and products of third companies presented via the Service;
Assurance of safety & security and reliability of service
The service Controller uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
presentation of multimedia contents at websites of the Service, which are downloaded
from an external Internet service:
- www.vimeo.com [controller of cookies: Vimeo, LLC. with its registered office in the USA]
- www.youtube.com [controller of cookies: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA]
- www.wrzuta.pl [controller of cookies: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw]
collection of general and anonymous statistic data via analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [controller of cookies: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA]
- Gemius Traffic [controller of cookies: Gemius S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw]
- Stat24 [controller of cookies: Redefine Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw]
- KissMetrics [controller of cookies: Space Pencil, Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
presentation of advertisements adapted to User’s preferences with the use of the online advertisement tool:
- Google AdSense [controller of cookies: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA]
- Advertising network [controller of cookies: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A with its registered office in Warsaw]
logging to the service via the social networking site:
- Facebook Connect [controller of cookies: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland
- with its registered office in Ireland]
- Google [controller of cookies: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA]
- LinkedIn [controller of cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland]
using interactive functions to popularize the service via the social networking sites:
- twitter.com [controller of cookies: Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
- plus.google.com [controller of cookies: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA]
- Facebook.com [controller of cookies: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland
- with its registered office in Ireland]
- LinkedIn.com [controller of cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland]
Possibility of determining the conditions of storage or acquisition of access by Cookies
The User may on his own and at all times change settings concerning Cookies files, determining the conditions of their storage and acquisition of access by Cookies files to the User’s Device. Changes of the settings referred to in the previous sentence may be made by the User by means of settings of the internet browser or by means of configuration of the service. These settings may be changed
in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies files in settings of the internet browser or to inform about each placement of Cookies on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and ways of handling cookies files is available
in settings of the software (internet browser).
The User can erase Cookies files at all times, using available functions in the internet browser used by him.