On 30 July 2013 at the City and Commune Office of Kępno a contract was signed for the implementation of the third phase for the construction of the Waste Management Plant in Olszowa carried out within the framework of the project entitled “Modernisation of the waste management system in southern Wielkopolska and parts of the Olesnicki District”, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund in the framework of the Wielkopolska Regional Operational Programme for 2007-2013.
Photo from the website www.radiosud.pl
The contract was signed by the Chairman of the Board of INWESTOR –KĘPNO Sp. z o.o. – Tomasz Spychalski and Representative of the Board of Korporacja Budowlana Doraco Sp. z o.o. – Boguslaw Niklas. Present during the meeting was also Deputy Mayor of the City and Commune of Kępno, Szymon Szczesny.
The value of the contract amounts to PLN 50,934,632.20. The expected date for the implementation of the contract is 13 months from the date of signing the contract.
The project entitled “Modernisation of the waste management system in southern Wielkopolska and parts of the Oleśnica District” co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund Priority III “Natural Environment” Measure 3.1 “Rationalization of waste management and protection of soils” Scheme 1 “Projects for creating complex waste management systems” within the Wielkopolska Regional Operational Programme for 2007-2013, is creating a waste management system in the eight municipalities of the Wielkopolska Voivodeship as well as five municipalities in the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship:
- Construction of a Waste Management Plant with a capacity of 39,600 Mg/year as well as a voluntary waste collection point in Olszowa,
- Construction of a transhipment point with a capacity of 21,985 Mg/year as well as a voluntary waste collection point in Smolna,
- Modernisation of the selective waste collection system,
- Land rehabilitation of 7 existing landfills in Donaborów, Doruchów, Mianowice, Nowa Wieś Książęca, Smolna, Stradomia Dolna, Syców with a total area of 13.41 ha.,
- Implementation of the environmental education programme.
More on this subject at the website of ZZO Olszowa
as well as on Youtube and iTVSUD