The President of the Board of the DORACO Construction Corporation, Andżelika Cieslowska, was listed in the group of 100 Businesswomen.
The 100 Businesswomen ranking is the project of “Puls Biznesu”, which was created in 2011 to promote women’s entrepreneurship in the Polish business world.
Features of a candidate for the title of Businesswoman 2013:
- Position held: president or owner
- Length of position as president or owner: a minimum of 2 years
- Positive sales growth dynamics of the managed company during the years 2012-2011
- Positive profit growth dynamics of the managed company during the years 2012-2011
- The managed company generates a positive financial result
- The managed company has an impeccable reputation, is valued in the business environment and is in good financial condition
- The managed company does not have any negative legal events in the company’s history such as applications for bankruptcy or liquidation
- The managed company exists on the market for at least three years
Allows the analysis of its financial results at least since 2011, forwarding the data to Bisnode.