Doraco among the Business Gazelles
We are very pleased to inform you that the Doraco Construction Corporation Ltd. is again among the Business Gazelles. Business Gazelle – is a ranking of the most dynamically developing small and medium-sized businesses. The first edition of the ranking was held in the year 2000. A Gazelle is small or medium-sized company, which thanks to its dynamic development does very well even among much larger competitors.
The author of the ranking is the credit agency Coface Poland, which is responsible for verifying financial data of the reported companies. To qualify for the title of Business Gazelle 2013, a company must meet all the following criteria:
- Began operations before 2010 and they has been conducted continuously to today
- In the base year 2010 sales revenues were in a range between PLN 3 and 200 million
- In the years 2010-2012 an increase in sales revenue has continued from year to year
- In the years 2010-2012 no losses were recorded
- Enables the analysis of its financial results at least from the year 2010 (by publishing it in Monitor Polski B, submitting the data to Coface Poland or sharing it by filling in the application form).